Have no criminal record;
Not included in the number of individuals whose assets in the EU arrested;
Not included in the number of individuals who are prohibited from entering the EU;
Purchase a property for your own use as a residence in Cyprus worth at least EUR 500 000. In case of making an investment (EUR 2 000 000) fully into residential real estate, where at least one object costs EUR 500 000 or more, the property for its own use is not necessary to buy additional. Parents of the main applicant with participation in the program also need to purchase additional property in the amount of EUR 500 000.
Sequence of actions to apply for Cyprus citizenship
- passing of preliminary checks on reliability and the beginning of joint work - 2 days;
- consideration and signing of the agreement on rendering of services is 7 days;
- preparation of the application with the help of Global one. Collection of necessary documents and filling in all government forms; review and selection of construction projects that meet the requirements, visit the island at the request of the client; purchase of real estate – 2-3 weeks.
- the filing of an application for citizenship. Application on behalf of the client and spouse is submitted by Global One to the government of the Republic of Cyprus-1 day;
- visit of the client and spouse to the island to apply for Cyprus resident cards and biometric data. Employees of our office in Cyprus will receive cards on readiness - 1 day;
- stay in the status of the owner of permanent residence of Cyprus (no need to arrive and stay) – 6 months. During these 6 months, the Ministry of the interior and the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Cyprus conduct inspections of applications for citizenship. After the end of the inspection, the package of documents is sent to the Council of Ministers, where the final approval of the application for citizenship is submitted.
- submission of application for passport;
- the main applicant and spouse visit the island to take an oath of allegiance to the Republic of Cyprus before the court. Passports can be issued the same day. Applications for children under 18 years of age are normally processed within 4 weeks. Minors accompanied by both parents visit Cyprus for the purpose of obtaining passports.
- our company prepares a package of documents for parents, adults and minor children and submits a request for preliminary approval to the state authorities of the Republic of Cyprus;
- visit the island to apply for Cyprus resident cards and biometric data for all dependent family members over the age of 18. To obtain certificates of citizens of Cyprus are dependent applicants 18 years or older must be holders of resident for at least 6 months (there is no requirement to stay);
- during these 6 months, the Ministry of the interior and the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Cyprus carry out checks of the applications of the above-mentioned dependent applicants for citizenship. After the inspection, the package of documents is sent to the Council of Ministers, where the final approval of the application for citizenship is submitted;
- dependent applicants over 18 years of age visit the island to take an oath of allegiance to the Republic of Cyprus before the court. Passports can be issued the same day.
We understand that obtaining Cyprus citizenship is a complex and time-consuming process. Therefore, we simplify this process for our customers. Our services include:
Support of your case by a personal Manager who will monitor all issues related to the paperwork
Support at all stages of the process, as well as after obtaining citizenship documents
Verification and preparation of documents for submission
Representing Your interests in the government of Cyprus
Selection of real estate, organization of views and transactionsv
Support You during viewings of real estate in Cypru
In addition, we can always recommend partners in various fields:
Assistance with relocation
We do not start working with you until we have carried out our own preliminary due diligence as we need to verify the future positive outcome of the immigration case. In order to do this, we will need to know:
- have you had any problems with the law in the past, whether they are in the present (criminal prosecution, conviction, prosecution of administrative cases and similar circumstances);
- have you been involved in the liquidation or bankruptcy of companies;
- have you had any in the past, the denial of visas or deportations.